Whim Card and Apple Pay in London
An easy way to get around London
With Whim app, you can quickly add your new Whim Card into your Apple Wallet and start travelling around London – TfL Zones 1 and 2 are included in your Whim Weekly subscription.
- No physical card to carry around
- One simple weekly subscription
- Just tap and ride
Getting your Whim Card
- Download Whim from the Apple Store and follow the steps to register. Then,
- Head to Choose A Plan from your profile, choose Whim Weekly, and follow the steps to complete your subscription.
Adding your Whim Card to Apple Pay
- Once you’ve signed up to the subscription, just click on the button to add to Apple Pay.
- Follow the instructions in Apple Pay.
- You’re good to go!
Using your Whim Card with Apple Pay
- With Apple Pay, you can select your Whim Card as Express Transit, meaning you don’t need to switch to it every time you want to use it.
- When entering the tube station, train station or bus, tap your device on the yellow reader – just like using an Oyster card.
- When you leave the tube or train station, tap your device on the yellow reader at the exit.
- You can use either iPhone or Apple Watch, but make sure to always use the same device within any given week.
- Enjoy your ride!