With Whim you can buy tickets for traveling with public transport buses, trains, metro, trams, and the Suomenlinna ferry. You can purchase individual tickets, tickets for the entire day, or select from some of the available season passes or series tickets that come with various Whim benefits.
Benefits included in Whim’s season passes and series tickets
When purchasing an HSL’s 30-day season pass, a City bike season, a Whim Ten Ticket, or a Voi package, you are entitled also to the following Whim Benefits for the duration of your subscription:
- One free ride with JURO shared bikes every month (max. 30 min ride)
- Unlimited amount of up to 35% cheaper taxi rides With Taksi Helsinki – reliably and affordably with a price you know, also during evenings, weekends, and at night.
- Car rentals from Hertz, Sixt, and Toyota Rent starting at 55 € / day (including e.g. lower cover payment).
As the holder of Whim’s season pass or series ticket you can also:
- Use Lime, TIER, and Voi e-scooters conveniently with a single app.
- Order reliable normal price taxis from Taksi Helsinki, Lähitaksi, and Menevä, all with the same app. You will always know the price and pick-up time in advance.
Why purchase public transport tickets with Whim?
- The Whim app is a MaaS or Mobility as a Service -solution that collects multiple different modes of transport into a single application. You can use a single app to manage and pay for public transport, city bikes, taxis, and car rentals.
- Our app works internationally and we are constantly expanding to new cities, so you can use Whim when traveling.
Tickets and zones
You can use Whim to purchase individual tickets as well as manage season passes and series tickets. You can find information on prices and zones below.
|Zone||Single ticket||HSL 30-day season pass||HSL 30-day student|