MaaS Global Oy, John Stenbergin Ranta 2, 00530 Helsinki.
Name of the campaign
City Bike Season 2022 pre-purchase prize draw
Campaign rules for earning a raffle ticket
Anyone who pre-purchases the Helsinki & Espoo City Bike Season Pass 2022 in the Whim app, will be automatically entered in the prize draw.
Only one (1) raffle ticket per customer.
- Customer must have purchased the Helsinki & Espoo City Bike Season Pass 2022 in the Whim app in advance before the season starts on Apr 1st 2022.
The participant must be 18 years old.
Raffle method & timing
The prize draw will be performed by a random computer process.
The draw takes place on 11.4.2022 and winners will be notified by email latest on 12.4.2022.
10 x Bicycle helmets.
One (1) raffle ticket equals a chance to win one (1) out of the 10 bicycle helmets.
- Prize draw winners will be contacted personally via email or text message.
- The names of the winners may be published on Whim’s website and social media channels.
- You are only eligible for one raffle ticket.
- Upon request, the winner must provide the organiser with the necessary information to receive the prize.
- If the winner is unable or unwilling to receive the prize, a new winner will be drawn for the prize.
- No separate notice will be sent to unsuccessful participants.
- The prize cannot be converted into cash.
- The prize cannot be transferred to another person. Winners must accept their prize themselves or choose to refuse the entire prize. In the latter case, a new winner will be drawn for the prize.
- Participants in the draw agree to abide by the law, fair use policy and these competition rules. The organiser reserves the right to disqualify a person who violates the competition rules or seeks to abuse the competition to change the results or lottery probabilities or otherwise use dishonest means.
- If the winner of the lottery has acted in violation of these rules or otherwise unlawfully, this will result in disqualification.
- The prize cannot be returned to the organiser.
Responsibility of the organiser
The winner of the prize will be responsible for any costs associated with receiving or using the prize or participating in the competition. MaaS Global Oy will pay the taxes of the prize.
The winner of the prize will release the organiser from all liability arising or alleged to have arisen from participating in this competition or receiving the prize.
The organiser’s liability to the participants does not exceed the value or amount of the prize mentioned in these rules.
By participating in this competition, entrants agree to abide by these lottery rules and the decisions of the organiser. The organiser reserves the right to make changes to the rules by posting them on the Whim ‘City Bike Season 2022 Helsinki & Espoo’ campaign page.
Processing and use of personal data in direct marketing
Personal information collected in connection with the competition may be used for the delivery of winners’ prizes.
Personal information will not be used for direct marketing.