Whim is the most affordable way to use city bikes!
Available for iOS and Android users. Now you can also pay with Smartum and ePassi employee benefits!
Here’s how to do it
1. Download/update the Whim app. Register with your email and fill in your profile details.
2. Buy city bike season from the Whim app.
3. All done! You can hop on a city bike on 23rd of March with your personal cyclist ID.
Choose the City Bike plan that suits you:
Helsinki and Espoo City bikes season starts again 23.3.2020 and ends 31.10.2020.
Whim is the most affordable way to use Helsinki and Espoo city bikes. This year, you can buy a season pass just for €24.90 from Whim, without any subscription needed.
Of course, with the Urban 30 subscription, you also get unlimited use of City bikes (up to 30 minutes per ride) for 0€, alongside a 30-day ticket for HSL public transport, €10 taxi rides (up to 5km distance), and other perks. City bikes are available with Urban 30 subscription on 23rd of March.
You can now pay the city bike season with ePassi commuter benefit and sports benefit and Smartum exercise benefit.
Read more on how to buy city bike season from Whim
with ePassi: ePassi x Whim
or with Smartum: Smartum x Whim
Perks for Whim users
- The cheapest way to access City bikes.
- Unlimited number of bike rides, up to 30 minutes each.
- See live updates on bike availability in the app.
- Unchanging personal cyclist ID and PIN code.