Whim is the most affordable way to use city bikes!
Now available for iOS and Android users.
Here’s how to do it
1. Download/update the Whim app. Register with your email and fill in your profile details.
2. Buy city bike season from the Whim app.
3. All done! You can hop on a city bike on 23rd of March with your personal cyclist ID.
Choose the City Bike plan that suits you:
Helsinki and Espoo City bikes season starts again 23.3.2020 and ends 31.10.2020.
Whim is the most affordable way to use Helsinki and Espoo city bikes. This year, you can buy a season pass just for €24.90 from Whim, without any subscription needed.
Of course, with the Urban 30 subscription, you also get unlimited use of City bikes (up to 30 minutes per ride) for 0€, alongside a 30-day ticket for HSL public transport, €10 taxi rides (up to 5km distance), and other perks. City bikes are available with Urban 30 subscription on 23rd of March.
Perks for Whim users
- The cheapest way to access City bikes.
- Unlimited number of bike rides, up to 30 minutes each.
- See live updates on bike availability in the app.
- Unchanging personal cyclist ID and PIN code.