With Whim you can easily travel with De Lijn buses and trams. Just a few clicks and you have an m-ticket or m-card10 that you can use in all of Flanders.
In a way, the De Lijn m-ticket is similar to the SMS-ticket you might have used before. The m-ticket is just a little bit cheaper, especially if you go for the 10 journey card! Ten single m-tickets for the price of eight. That sounds pretty good, doesn’t it?
Bundle of 10 De Lijn m-tickets
With just a few clicks you have ten De Lijn m-tickets conveniently available in the Whim app and you can activate them at any time for yourself and your travelling companions. Handy because you never have to recharge your MOBIB card again, let alone take it with you!
Buy a De Lijn m-card10 and receive 5€ for Poppy e-steps and more:
How do I buy my De Lijn public transport ticket in Whim?
- With Whim you have access to public transport in Antwerp and the entire Flemish region, except for the Limburg express lines.
- A single ticket, “m-ticket” is valid for 60 minutes and costs €2.
- A bundle of 10 m-tickets, “m-card10” costs 16€ and is valid for one year from the date of purchase.
- You can activate or purchase tickets via the route planner or “Travel by”.
- When you buy a ticket via the journey planner, the ticket is activated 5-10 minutes before the scheduled departure of the vehicle.
Available De Lijn tickets
- m-ticket 60 minutes: €2,00
- m-card10: €16,00